Well, it is hopeful to think that 2021 will be much more positive and healthier than 2020, but we all know that it won’t happen in the blink of an eye on New Year’s Day. Whether you work from home or on site, there is much to consider in the benefits you deserve in a restful staycation day of your own when starting the new year.
So, traveling is dangerous, making it best to stay home for the entire holiday season this year. Likely, with the continued close presence usually required across all spa treatments, you have the option to treat yourself with close care on New Year’s Day. What would some of those touching treatments be?
After all the stress that 2020 has brought upon us, you can complete some of these following 10 steps to relax your way into 2021 on the first day of the year:
- Do a dry brushing session for your own skin.
- Have a comfortable bath and face mask, calming and refreshing together.
- Complete a one-minute hand massage.
- Add a scented candle to your bath time.
- Soak your feet in bath salts and exfoliate with a pumice stone.
- Try a cream mask for added facial moisture.
- Spend some time with your feet in a foot massager.
- Cover with other heated or massaging blankets.
- Complete your own mani-pedi with a nail kit.
- Cozy up for the day in a comfortable robe and slippers.
And, hey, there is no reason to only limit yourself to 10 steps for the day! Think about anything that you would be able to benefit from for relaxation, mood improvement, and much more. Hopefully you will be able to relax and positively improve your own way into 2021. Good luck!